Telling People.....

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Vickilou25, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Vickilou25

Vickilou25 Well-Known Member

Hiya Ladies

Just wanted to know how you guys told people and when you told them? At present its only me and OH who know, would really like to tell my mum, dad and sisters but really want it to be in a special way any ideas?? :)

2. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I unfortunately didnt plan to do anything special as i was too excited.. As soon as i got my positive i phoned my mum and screeched with excitement down the phone haha :) & Shoved my pee stick in dad and OH face's ran around a bit giggled alot lol. mm i sound like an utter nutter. :)

xx

3. rainbow.nicola

rainbow.nicola Well-Known Member

I was searching on google at fun ways to announce. You should google it, there's a lot of good ideas but it's pretty individual as to what you'd like or not. x

4. mrssmith2011

mrssmith2011 Well-Known Member

To be honest we didn't tell them in any special way. We wanted to keep it a secret until we got the 12 week scan but my Mam seemed to sense it and kept asking me so we caved in and went up and told them and my sister (who promptly rang her husband who was working away). I have ordered grandparents and aunt and uncle scan folders which was how we were going to tell them so we are still going to use them when we get the scan x