Telling People.....

Vickilou25

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies

Just wanted to know how you guys told people and when you told them? At present its only me and OH who know, would really like to tell my mum, dad and sisters but really want it to be in a special way any ideas?? :)

I unfortunately didnt plan to do anything special as i was too excited.. As soon as i got my positive i phoned my mum and screeched with excitement down the phone haha :) & Shoved my pee stick in dad and OH face's ran around a bit giggled alot lol. mm i sound like an utter nutter. :)

xx

I was searching on google at fun ways to announce. You should google it, there's a lot of good ideas but it's pretty individual as to what you'd like or not. x

To be honest we didn't tell them in any special way. We wanted to keep it a secret until we got the 12 week scan but my Mam seemed to sense it and kept asking me so we caved in and went up and told them and my sister (who promptly rang her husband who was working away). I have ordered grandparents and aunt and uncle scan folders which was how we were going to tell them so we are still going to use them when we get the scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back