Telling people??

dollface79

Reaction score
I know i've asked this before and most people said they told people after their 12 weeks scans... i had my scan 2 weeks ago and saw little bean and heartbeat and everything but i'm now 13 weeks tomorrow and have still not properly announced the pregnancy.

My best friends and family know but that's it, i've not "facebooked" it so to speak lol am i the only paranoid person in the world?

I've told most people now, had to because of the sickness. I haven't told anyone on Facebook yet, won't do that til after 12 week scan x

I didn't tell anyone apart from close family and friends till I was about 16 weeks-after I'd heard pip's heartbeat cos I was so paranoid!!

Don't feel pressurised too tell people- do it in your own time x

ive told work due to the dangerous job i have (luckily on full pay garden leave now) and very close friends and parents but waiting or our scan before telling everyone

I know i'm being paranoid and that anything could go wrong at any stage of the pregnancy, but i don't want to be in labour before i tell people lol

I need to grow some balls! lol

Everyone at work knows as I've been being sick so the game is up. Haven't told everyone ie Facebook yet though as will wait for 12 week scan xxx

Family will be after 12 weeks scan I think and Facebook never lol, ok maybe after bubs is here as I don't see the point of every person there to know.

Im not telling anyone until 12 weeks and then it will prob only be family and very close friends.
A public FB announcement I am planning to leave until 20 weeks (am also very paranoid!) and as I live the other side of the Atlantic nobody will see my bump growing so I think I can get away with delaying the announcement!
Biggest problem at the moment is avoiding boozy nights here, as the minute I go out without a drink the secret will be out!!!

I would go with what makes you feel comfortable, at the moment I am quite enjoying it being mine and oh little secret :) xx

I told my family as soon as i found out as i needed support, big shock :)
had my 12 weeks scan a week ago so told work on friday.
"facebooked" it yesterday and everyone is so happy hehe.
Tell people when you are ready, but god do i feel a weight lift off my shoulders now everyone knows :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back