Telling my partner tomorrow!

CMcDx

Reaction score
Hey all...

Quick background story.

This date last year I went in to be induced with my first baby! Due date was 14th June 2018. Baby son was born on 17 June 2018 - Fathers Day last year.

Felt a but icky yesterday, so took a test. There was a v v faint line but it was 4 days early for my AF.

Tomorrow is my sons 1st birthday party as we're having people round on the Sunday instead of his birthday on Monday and, again, its Father's Day tomorrow.

Took a digi this morning and some other POAS tests. V faint lines again but a positive digi!!! :bfp:

Plan is for my son to give his Dad it in a gift bag for Fathers day. Along with a World's Greater Farter cup...

I'm so happy!! (Slight guilt about not telling my partner about the test but love how the dates have worked out)

Oooh congrats, let me know how u get on! X

Hey all...

Quick background story.

This date last year I went in to be induced with my first baby! Due date was 14th June 2018. Baby son was born on 17 June 2018 - Fathers Day last year.

Felt a but icky yesterday, so took a test. There was a v v faint line but it was 4 days early for my AF.

Tomorrow is my sons 1st birthday party as we're having people round on the Sunday instead of his birthday on Monday and, again, its Father's Day tomorrow.

Took a digi this morning and some other POAS tests. V faint lines again but a positive digi!!! :bfp:

Plan is for my son to give his Dad it in a gift bag for Fathers day. Along with a World's Greater Farter cup...

I'm so happy!! (Slight guilt about not telling my partner about the test but love how the dates have worked out)

How did it go?? What did your spouse say when you told him?! How far along do you think you are?

How did it go?? What did your spouse say when you told him?! How far along do you think you are?

Hey,

It went well.

We were getting ready for my son's 1st bday party and running about like crazy.

I put the test at the bottom of the gift bag with his other gifts on top. He knew what it was straight away! He's really chuffed. Just can't wait!

Thanks for asking :)

How did yours go? x

Hey,

It went well.

We were getting ready for my son's 1st bday party and running about like crazy.

I put the test at the bottom of the gift bag with his other gifts on top. He knew what it was straight away! He's really chuffed. Just can't wait!

Thanks for asking :)

How did yours go? x

Aw nice!! It went well for me too! I had him read a Father’s Day card and mentioned that I can’t wait to be a family of 4 and popped the test out. He’s super stoked!

Have you gotten any bloodwork yet? I had my hcg test done Monday and going again tomorrow to compare numbers

Aw nice!! It went well for me too! I had him read a Father’s Day card and mentioned that I can’t wait to be a family of 4 and popped the test out. He’s super stoked!

Have you gotten any bloodwork yet? I had my hcg test done Monday and going again tomorrow to compare numbers

Aw that sounds such a nice way!

No, haven't done any bloods. Just the test I've done and I'll have my booking appt with the midwife in 3 weeks.

Where do you stay? I'm Scotland.

We were on the June 2018 thread together CMcDx! Huge congratulations on your pregnancy. What an exciting time, I bet you don't have too much time to think about this one whilst running around after a 1 year old too.

Massive congrats, and I wish you a healthy pregnancy

We were on the June 2018 thread together CMcDx! Huge congratulations on your pregnancy. What an exciting time, I bet you don't have too much time to think about this one whilst running around after a 1 year old too.
Thank you!

It's certainly been different, even in just the week I've known, with how I act. Last time round, I obsessed constantly and never stopped worrying!

How are you doing?? X

Thank you!

It's certainly been different, even in just the week I've known, with how I act. Last time round, I obsessed constantly and never stopped worrying!

How are you doing?? X

Aww bless. I bet! How is your little boy doing? I cant believe he's one already. Mine will be 1 in a couple of weeks and I want to stop time haha. I've just found out I'm expecting again (hence the return here!) but super early days so I've not had much time to process yet! X

Aww bless. I bet! How is your little boy doing? I cant believe he's one already. Mine will be 1 in a couple of weeks and I want to stop time haha. I've just found out I'm expecting again (hence the return here!) but super early days so I've not had much time to process yet! X
Aaaah wow!!!
How exciting!!
How far along do you think you are?

I'm already freaking out at how i transport two about and trying to find buggy/car seat double pram things!!

Aaaah wow!!!
How exciting!!
How far along do you think you are?

I'm already freaking out at how i transport two about and trying to find buggy/car seat double pram things!!

A couple of weeks behind you (again!) I think 4 weeks (ish.... I'm still breastfeeding my boy so its hard to be sure!) I think I'm still in a state of shock to be honest. I'm not sure I'll believe it until we have a scan!!

Oh goodness I've not even thought about any of that stuff... People with twins manage right?! I babywore a lot with this little one so perhaps if I can do that again next time around we could manage with just our stroller.... ooh you've got me thinking now!!

I don't know how you folks can delay telling your partners about a BFP. For our DS I was yelling for my partner to come look 2 seconds after I'd seen the result!

No idea how you keep such an awesome/terrifying/amazing/incredible secret for 2 minutes, let alone for days.

I don't know how you folks can delay telling your partners about a BFP. For our DS I was yelling for my partner to come look 2 seconds after I'd seen the result!

No idea how you keep such an awesome/terrifying/amazing/incredible secret for 2 minutes, let alone for days.
Last time round we did the tests together so did feel completely guilty about not telling him and always said I would never do a test without him knowing.

He said he was glad I did it in that surprise way so feel less guilty now Haha. wasnt easy!! Just went to bed early each night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back