Tell us your age when you give birth to your first child

yuku

Reaction score
I am 24 years old now and I plan to get married in the future two or three years. The n i may probably have my first child in 28, and have the second child even in my older age, i am mot sure if it is too late. So what's your age when you give brth to your first child?Do you think it is a prefect time ?

I was 32, married for 8 years and for me that was perfect

23 with my first, I am 24 now and due my second in 3/4 weeks x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I was 20 with my first 22 with my second 24 with my third and will be 30 this time around x

Had my first at 27, married 4 years, having my second at 29.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Just had my first at 24, turned 25 3 weeks later and have been married 7 months

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Had my boy at 29. This was the right age for me personally. Not married but been together nearly 7 years.

I was 23....not married but been together 8 years! Perfect age for me:)

I had my first when I was 33 and will be 34 when my second is born at the end of this year. It's the right time in terms of my situation - been married a couple of years, had finished training for my job etc. - but I did want children when I was in my late 20s, just hadn't met the right man at the time!

I was 25 when I got pregnant, and 26 when I gave birth. I don't think there is a general 'perfect' age, I think it entirely depends on the parents and their particular circumstances :)

I was 30 when I had my first and now at 35 I'm having my 3rd. For me it was the right time.

I not long had my first at 29. Not married but been together 9 years x

32 when I had bub. Been with OH 6 years next month.

I was 19 when I gave birth and turned 20 a few weeks later. I want to have all my babies young so we'll save marriage for a bit later!xx

Had my first at 28, hubby was 30 and we had been married 3 years x

I was 21 when my LG was born. It was the right time for us z

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Had my first at 26 next baby I b 28

31 when I got pregnant, had been married 3 years, was 32 in the October and Jules was born in December.

Just had no.1 at 32 (and a 1/2) would like no.2 before I'm 35 :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back