Teets?

amylou86

Reaction score
Lola has gone off her bottles. I have to really force her sometimes cause she's gone all day without a feed and she gets really agitated cause she's starving.she's had the teets on the bottles since she was about 3months old.she's coming up to 7months.the bottles she has are the mam ones.should i change them?anyone else's baby do the same thing?she's been on solids since she was 6months. Also when did you put yours on follow on milk?and how often do you give it them?like normal feeds?

Don't know anything about them bottles but Nathan went onto the 3rd size teat when he was about 6 months old. I have never used follow on milk for any of mine but you just give it to them the same as you usually do.

cant you try her on a beaker? or the beaker type teats? i found them really good, i would atleast move up to a faster flow teat..glx

try moving her up a flow...mia has been on 3 + months since she was about 3 weeks old lol...shes now 9 weeks and moving up to the 6 + months...dont go on what it says..its what she needs that matters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back