Teething

Vicky

Reaction score
What has your baby been like with teething if your baby has started teething.

Kacy has been really good had her one bad day but other then that she has been brillaint,

I know every baby is different so i was wondering what other babies are like. :D

Hi

Kiara is teething she just drools and gets cranky and wants to chew on my finger or hers lol.
Katrina

Aimee has good days and bad. Can be really cranky & grizzles all the time then not bother her the next.
Lots of dribbling & chewing fist are normally the signs

x

Libby has been teething for 5 months, she is 7 and half months old, for the past 2 months ive had constant screaming through the night and day, ive tried...... calgel,dentinox,bongella,teetha powders, herbal powders, calpol, teething rings you name it ive used it, had to go to docs as i had no sleep for 3 nights as i was one exhusted mummy, im using neurophen now and it seems to be slightly working, she has cut 2 teeth ang i can see loads more coming, bless her, her little gums are really hurting. if anyone knows of anything else please tell me....

Dior now has 10teeth, but the good news is she was no way near as bad after the first bottom 2 cut through, she was teething for a bout 4months untill they cut through then the rest seemed to follow with not much of a fuss... best thing i recomend when their having a bad day is
"mediced"
its like calpol but aids a restfull sleep (makes them drowsy) too , so Dior could just sleep of the pain. also i watched on a show to get carrots cut them into thin slices and put them in the freezer. Dior loved the bright colour and chewed on them.. i done it from a young aga and held it in her mouth for her, the coldness is ment to be lovely for their burning itching gums

Totally agree with you Dionne. Mediced is a godsend. Not sure at what age you can use it from but makes them drowsy so they sleep through pain (better than calpol) i have found.

hi i forgot to mention the medised, i have used that one as well :roll: it did'nt make libby tired at all, my friends said it was fantastic as well, gave libby carrots she tries to gobble it up and then starts choking, i thought after her teeth cut through id be fine and so would she..... but no. :wall: help.........

dionne said:
also i watched on a show to get carrots cut them into thin slices and put them in the freezer.

I saw that show too.

Aww have you tryed getting one her bottles put some juice in it and putting the bottle in the fridge to make it cold for her.

or have u just tryed the normal bonjela. dior screams when i put it on but she stops itching her gums for a few hrs.

(mediced is from 3months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back