teething :(

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by NooNoo, Jan 10, 2008.

1. NooNoo

NooNoo Well-Known Member

#1 NooNoo, Jan 10, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. MissThing

MissThing Well-Known Member

Oh, hun! Teething is awful! Daniel is teething too.
    Try using Bonjela teething gel. It is from 2 months. And from 2 months you can use Calpol. Hope this will help! :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Gemma & Jake

Gemma & Jake Well-Known Member

If your LO is upset due to teething then Bongela teething gel says it can be used from 2 months old or else you can buy a herbal teething powder called Ashton and Parsons. I have posted a link so that you can read about it below but I bought mine in Boots for about £2.30 and it seemed to help Jake when he was poorly due to teething (it can be used from birth I think). You could also get a little teething ring and cool it in the fridge so your LO can have a chew on it. If she gets really grumpy with it you can give a small dose of Calpol.

http://www.allpharmacy.com/shared/product.asp?ID=84

4. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

just out of interest what time does she go to bed and is it mostly in evenings when she's grumpy?

its just that i thought millie was teething at 2 months (shes 7 months now, still no teeth!) but in the end discovered that she needed a bed-time routine. she used to go to bed with us at midnight-ish but around that age she got really cranky so we started putting her to bed at 7 and shes been fine since then.

of course in your case mia may well be teething early, but if it IS just evenings then maybe try an early bed-time?

good luck i hope whatever it is stops bothering her soon anyway! :hug:

5. NooNoo

NooNoo Well-Known Member

Yea ive been using those thanks :cheer:

Thanks hun..il have a read :) I gave her a cool one and she just started screaming :think: hmmmm lol

She kind of has a bed time but not a set one..but tbh shes been like this through the day too..but its worth a try...

And i think maybe her teeth are just moving in her gums rather then them actually being ready to cut...

But i think the worse thing is knowing it will go on for months on end lol

O the fun hehe..worth it though :lol: 8)