teething?

trixipaws

Reaction score
baby's age: 6 months & 2 weeks

symptoms: screaming, drooling, stuffing fists into mouth, not napping as much during the day, eating less, red bottom, red cheeks

what do u think? fang-ies soon? how soon do u think?

6 month is around the average for a baby to teeth so sounds like she could be hun, though speak to your HV.

Hi Trixi! It sounds like tetheeng. I had a post about it a wee time ago. Good luck to you and Millie. :hug:

My little chap is the same at the mo but i cant see or feel anything, i've been told it might be his teeth moving in his gums.

You can get teething gel... try a bit of that on a dummy or let her chew it off your finger and see if she stops screaming. We discovered it this weekend and Ryan just chills out immediately. I had a weird dream last night where I was telling everyone he had 7 teeth (and he did). His haven't come through yet but they're on the way :)

newmum said:
leckershell said:
I had a weird dream last night where I was telling everyone he had 7 teeth (and he did).
:rotfl: I had a dream that mine had 6 teeth! She only has two only the way now though.

I had a dream that Danica had one! But I guess that's just wishfull thinking: she's still going through a nightmare but no visible teeth yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back