Teething question .....

clairebear22

Reaction score
Can teething make a LO a bit sicky?

Jack never had any teething troubles, they all just popped through with no bother at all.

Since Friday Harry has been bringing up a small amount of his feed (as in a little dribble comes up) after every bottle like a newborn would. Yesterday he messed around with all of his feeds and was a bit grumpy which is unlike him so i put a little teething gel on his gums just before a feed and he fed brilliantly so I guess he's having pains? He woke at 4.45am this morning for his usual night feed, took 3oz fine but bought the whole lot back up again?! He also kept refusing his dummy? The sickness is out of character for him so i'm wondering if it's related? He has breakfast and lunch too and has never bought any of that up. His dirty nappies are normal too.

He's awake now and is absolutely fine?

Very strange, would you just put it down to teething for now and keep an eye on him?

Thanks x

Claire, O did this the few days he was teething badly. It was around his 12 week jags (he was nearly 16 weeks). I remember telling the HV in case it was a bug & it affected him getting the jags. I don't know how or why but she attributed it to the teething.

Thanks Hopes, that's what i'm leaning towards it being. We thought the hot weather at first but it's een hot for a while now x

I wish I had asked why but I was so geared up for the jags.

It could definitely be teething. Is he moving around a lot more? I found when E started rolling and now sitting, she possets more sick.xxx

He's started rolling in the last couple of days but I make sure he's kept off of his belly for a while after a big feed. He fed at 8am and has been fine so far x

My GP told me that teething can cause a slight increase in temperature, so LO can be sticky, have cold symptoms and can be generally miserable! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back