Teethers

Sarah13

Reaction score
Should we be sterilizing them? Or just washing them?

I sterilise Caleb's, but it's like dummies really, soooo hard to keep on top of sterilising them every time they're put on the table etc so I don't worry too much xx

I ended up using Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Teat, Teether & Soother Wipes. You can just buy them from Tesco. xx

Didn't realise you could get wipes, that's a good idea esp as I have a slobbery dog who probably drools all over the house!

I ended up using Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Teat, Teether & Soother Wipes. You can just buy them from Tesco. xx

Same here hun :) really handy! Sophie the Giraffe gets a wash with them too ;)

We just give it a wash. Both the ones we have aren't suitable for the steriliser & it says on the pack just to make sure they're thoroughly cleaned, but LO has hardly used them, only twice really for 2 secs at a time

:)

I asked my hv this as I was trying to sterilise everything and he said you don't sterilise your boobs when bf so just wash the teethers, its only really bottles that need sterilising as milk is full of bacteria and their are lots of bits on a bottle hard to clean, everything else can just be washed in hot soapy water. I sterilise his dummy once a week but wash it when he's about to use it which isnt often as he doesn't like it! His teethers and toys just get a wipe or a wash and he's been fine with them

we just put them in the dishwasher and use the wipes when we are out - ***warning*** don't put the wobble bug teether in the steriliser - ours was never the same and ended up buying another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back