Teeth

Sophie_P

Reaction score
My teeth and gums are hurting so bad. They are literally filling up with blood and my gums are so soft, I dread brushing my teeth and the toothpaste turns red so badly! I am booking a dentist appointment asap but I need some advice for now.
Maybe salt water?

It's probably gingivitis. I had it with both my pregnancies. Yip gurgle salty warm water regularly. Can't remember if I could take anything else for it. It just kept coming back.

I am having the same problem! I found out today that dental care is free when pregnant so i need to get it sorted. I dont know if it is gingivitis or something? i brush my teeth regularly and have mouthwash and have never had issues with my gums ever until now. I have a constant chewing gum supply on the go to make me feel fresh. Have you tried corsodyl mouthwash? it's specifically for bleeding gums etc. x

Don't get me started on teeth!! Last week I had a pain so bad I was crying ( and that's RARE as I have a high pain threshold) went to dentist and had to have three Injectiobs and some drilled out!! It had been totally fine before I fell pregnant. Anyway yuck

Dentist nay be able to give you something to help but for now I'd gargle with saltwater

Last edited:
Your so lucky you get free dental care in the UK whilst pregnant! I could really do with that myself my gums are killing me too! :-( xxx

bleeding gums is normal in pregnacy but yours sounds bad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back