Teeth chipping/cracking

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by tabbi, May 24, 2013.

1. tabbi

tabbi Well-Known Member

Tonight another tooth of mine has chipped, about 2 weeks ago one of my other teeth cracked in half and came away and now this has chipped, it seems like everytime I get pregnant I am in and out of the dentist at a rate of knotts....anyone know what I can do to help stop this from happening again. I clean them and take care and driink a pint of milk a day to help or at least I thought it would.

I'm fed up as the last 2 times I lost one tooth and have numerous fillings from them it looks like a bomb of metal went off in my mouth. it's getting me down so much I don't like smiling properly or showing my teeth x x x

2. Colourmeblue

Colourmeblue Well-Known Member

I really feel for you, but dunno what to suggest to avoid this. With my last pregnancy, I had hell with my teeth. They moved so much that I had a mouth full of completely crooked teeth. I would avoid smiling at all costs, and about 7 months after she was born, I couldnt take it anymore and went and had veneers done privately.

Has ur dentist not suggested anything that may help? x

3. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

Are you taking vitamin D? It helps regulate your calcium and stops baby stealing it all x

4. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I dont think theres anything that can be done to prevent it :-(

5. Plaztikman

Plaztikman Well-Known Member

My missus has same issue, a nightmare, one has came out, and one has chipped. Vitamin D should help :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2