Technically Speaking...

Jessika

Reaction score
when does the first trimester end and second begin???

Hiya Jessika, The second trimester begins at week 13 so only one more day til your into the next trimester :)
I can't believe i've made it to the 3rd already... wowsers!! what happened to all the time inbetween.... getting really excited now... sorry.... it all just hit me again....
Good luck hun :)

thanks for the quick reply! Can't believe i'm there already..i have a dissapointing no bump situation going on though, along with the no symptoms (which i know i am lucky about)!!!

Are you looking forward to finally giving birth or dreading it? You seem very excited!

I suffered with practically no symptons to, guess we are the lucky ones, am patiently waitin for a bump to sprout but nothin is happenin, but i tink its gonna be here ne day now, jus watch this space, lol.

bec x

I know exactly what you mean boo boo, people just dont believe me at the moment!! I am thinking of putting a pillow up my top so the staff in mothercare dont think i'm some sort of wierd freek stalking their shop!!!

Take care, have a nice weekend, will post on Mon

xxxxxxxx

I was not noticeably pregnant for ages, but i'm quite big anyway so my bump was hidden beneath my previous pregnancy bellies... (thats my excuse for the belly n i'm stickin to it lol) but now theres no hiding it, i'm quite glad people can actually tell now cos i was convinced ppl thought i was just getting fatter. I'm getting nervous about the birth now, but i'm mostly excited and want it done so i can setle into a routine with bubba :)
Have you started buying anything yet for the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back