Teat confusion!!

twinkles

Reaction score
I didn't even think about changing teat size until a friend mentioned it! B was still on no2 tests at 8 1/2 months.... Oops! She drank fine but I changed them to suit her age to a no3, now the teat nipples are sucking in????? I thought that ment they need to go up a size but the no2 never did it?! X

I only changed Mia to a size 3 about two weeks ago as every time I tried before she choked and refused to drink her milk. She's fine with the no 3 now tho but I'm not sure why they would collapse. We haven't had any problem but we have mam bottles. The tommee tippee ones always collapsed when I had them and that's why I changed. Is she drinking ok from them? I just changed when I felt she was ready in the end regardless of age. No 3 teats say from 4 months but Mia is 9 1/2 months and was only just ready for them.
How's work going? Xx

Chloechad size one and two (I think) and she is fine with them (avent) we have some pound shop bottles also and we put an extra hole in them ourselves (saves dosh) ;) x

I only changed Mia to a size 3 about two weeks ago as every time I tried before she choked and refused to drink her milk. She's fine with the no 3 now tho but I'm not sure why they would collapse. We haven't had any problem but we have mam bottles. The tommee tippee ones always collapsed when I had them and that's why I changed. Is she drinking ok from them? I just changed when I felt she was ready in the end regardless of age. No 3 teats say from 4 months but Mia is 9 1/2 months and was only just ready for them.
How's work going? Xx

Work is mad! Can't remember if u told you I moved premises in April and went in to a bigger central shop with a friend who is a hairdresser! Big step for us both as we both had smaller scale salons, me with B and my friend is in process if adoption! But hey Jo it's been our dream! I have now got a fab therapist, the one covering my maternity was a nightmare in the end! I work 4 days a week ;) I was finishing 8pm but decided to work until 6:30 now so I can be there for B's bed time!! Missing too much as it is!

How's it going for you???

I'm confused by the teats! She's drinking fine just having to keep stopping to let it pop out! X

J is on vari flow cause we got these ages ago for his thick milk they were 4.50 for two teats so ended up keeping them when he returned to his normal milk... Xxxx

How's work going? Xx

Work is mad! Can't remember if u told you I moved premises in April and went in to a bigger central shop with a friend who is a hairdresser! Big step for us both as we both had smaller scale salons, me with B and my friend is in process if adoption! But hey Jo it's been our dream! I have now got a fab therapist, the one covering my maternity was a nightmare in the end! I work 4 days a week ;) I was finishing 8pm but decided to work until 6:30 now so I can be there for B's bed time!! Missing too much as it is!

How's it going for you???

I'm confused by the teats! She's drinking fine just having to keep stopping to let it pop out! X

So glad it's going well for you and I don't blame you for finishing earlier. I miss Mia's bedtime two nights a week and I hate it but I don't have anyone to cover the evenings so I have to do it. I work around 35 hrs a week spread over 3 1/2 days and my friend does one day for me. I'm finally feeling better about it but really struggled to start with. Def had pnd because of it all. I'm over it now but still can't sleep properly so hoping that sorts itself out soon!! I'm about to invest in a laser lipo machine! A lot of money but hoping it will be popular. If not at least I can use it lol!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back