Tears at bedtime.

NIE

Reaction score
I've just been sent to my bed by my hubby. :(

I'm having a really bad day as I am in pain with what I think is pelvic Girdle Pain, piles, diarrhoea, painful BH and major nausea and upset stomach.

It's all good labour signs but I've a feeling that it will all come to a stop before midnight like last time.

In a way I hope labour doesn't start as I am feeling so ill and don't think I would be able to cope at all. I have been in tears for the past hour and I am finding it difficult to stop. Hubby is getting rather annoyed with me and is almost ready to shout at me.

Sorry for feeling sorry for myself but I can't help it. :cry:

Sounds like bed is the best place for you to be. :hug: Your hubby is probably just a wee bit worried and stressed for you- or nervous about the labour. My hubby has had a go at me a couple of times lately for in his eyes over doing it- it got me really upset but you know what men are like it's how the express their feelings :rotfl:

I sympathise completely.

I felt exactly the same last week, and it is the most awful feeling. It's so hard to cope with all the emotions and the physical feeling of complete unwellness, without hubby joinging in and making it a million times worse.

If its any concelation me and my hubby rowed all weekend, not much fun for the kids. He is finding the waiting really hard, and you know how I am feeling. I am sypathetic to him, but I am sorry... Mummy comes first at this time. He may be sick of waiting but how the hell does he imagine I feel??

Anyway, we're all calmed down now and back to normal, and my sickness has gone off, so that at least helps.

I wish I could say more to help, you just gotta get through it, and you will!! If labour kicks in you'll get a huge injection of adrenaline, so don't panic about that.

I understand completely, and really feel for you. :hug:

(I wake up in the wee hours every morning dissappointed that nothing has kicked in over night!)

Poor you! You need to watch something funny on TV to take your mind off things.

I am also feeling pretty rubbish and really hoping I don't have another 11 days of this to go.

The bump is really achey and I always feel a bit nauseous and light-headed in the evenings.

I want to get this over and done with so I can go back to feeling like a human again but am also sooooo nervous and every day it gets closer I get more and more anxieties about stuff that might go wrong. I guess that's natural but I wish I could be more of a chilled-out person.

Anyway, get some rest and some chocolate! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back