tearfull

Layla

Reaction score
I am really stressed out today and have no idea why.

my body is aching so mucha nd im really tired, but Coby is only waking once in the night so i shouldnt be this tired.

I have been tring to stop myself crying all day, just came back from the kids parents evening now.

Charlies teacher asked if i was ok and i burst out crying! i felt so stupid

Ah Layla (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))), think its just the hormones ! Bloody things, when your OH gets in chill out and have a soak in the bath and eat some chocolate, I'm sure it'll make you feel loads better! :) I dont think it matters how much sleep you get we all have off days

Big Hugs honey!!

I am sure it's just 'one of those days' and with kids as you well know we get them all the time and probably always will no matter what age they are.

Take some time out, some 'me time' just for you, bath, chocolate, wine, or all of the above??

Keep meaning to ask you as well, how is the school run going?? I am still dreading it!!

school run is fine,

Coby has normal fed by then and ive changed his nappy, clthes etc, then i go back to bed with him untill 8ish.

charlie and ethan have got dressed and brushed hair and teeth by then so when i get up i make breakie then sort myself out and go.

thank god charlie and ethan are at an age where they can get themselfs ready coz if they didnt i think i would struggle.

Sounds like you are doing great!!

My two still rely on me to get breakfast but other than that they dress themselves, brush teeth etc so I am hoping it will be fine.

Hugs coming your way!!!!!!
Emilia xx

hi hun

* hugz * as well, you poor thing you just need t o take a minute for yourself and relax i felt the same way last night so i fed Kirara and Bernie watched her while i sat and had a nice bath for an hour it wa sgreat and i felt loads better after.
I hope with some sleep and soem relaxation you feel better.
Take care hun
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back