tearfull...

LynseyM

Reaction score
today im having a really strange day...i was v emotional at the start of pregnancy but not since then. today mykids just seem to be driving me insane and ive been breaking down in tears several times so far feeling really emotional...is this just the hormones?! im normally so level headed with them but i just cant seem to cope today. cant wait for hubby to get in from work so i can just go straight to bed :(

Ive been very tearful the past two days... and very snappy!

I havent been like this for a long time and do put it down to hormones. Either that or im just a moaning bitch ha

Definitely hormones, I was like this the other week, it was ridiculous. Try not to worry, just cry if you need to (I know it's hard with the children around). x

Me too, I thought I was way past all that now in tri 3 but I had the biggest crying fit ever last night all because my oh didn't want to go to harvester for tea & I wanted salad bar......didn't stop crying for 4 hours! x

Probably hormones, I'm crying right now!

thanks girls counting the hours til husband back...1 more hour to go and i can crawl into bed and cry until my heart is content!! damn hormones. i feel so emotional!! xxx

Defo must be hormones, I've been very tearful the last couple of days too. Hope you're in bed now chilling xx

went out n bought a ball to bounce on! trying t do it now but kids keep stealing it from me!! i will get to bounce n rock once they in bed shortly! feeling better now hubby is home!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back