Team yellow

I have always been team yellow. I have three girls and never knew until birth. This tome I just felt different and for some reason I asked.

Shock is and understatement ......We are having a boy ! :)

we stayed team yellow and I'm loving it :) wasn't sure what to do but think we made the right decision for us

We're staying team yellow too. The controlling part of me needs to know but I think the surprise will be great

I was team yellow but had a change of heart when I had a chance at a free 3D scan. I didn't find out for my previous 2
children so decided to find out for this one seeing as it will be my last. It is a closely guarded secret though (except for a lucky few!!) so I'm afraid I won't be disclosing on here to be on the safe side! xxx

We are team yellow first time mummy - finding really hard tho to get clothes n stuff for baby x

Really? I've found best places are H&M baby, Tesco and Mothercare (budget depending obv). :)

We've found team yellow quite difficult to buy for but when you do find, they are absolute little treasures :)

Yep we're staying team yellow xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I find team yellow is a good way not to buy too much or to buy clothes too far ahead of where we are!

I am knitting (a lot) though and really really want to do something that's not beige!

Scotchegg I decided to take up knitting so learned to cast on knit n purl what r u knitting? I'd love to knit baby stuff x

We stayed team yellow at scan last week, it was stupidly hard when there!!
I was so proud of myself tho when i came out! And knew id made the right descision
Its our last time round and we have inly had a surprise the first time before.

This time i can wash my baby grows etc and take a piccy of them all blowing in the wind on the line in the garden which will be such a lovely sight, other times ive had to use an indoor airer so the neighbours cant see all the blue babygrows and know what im having!

Sam, I'm knitting jumpers and cardigans. Learned to knit off youtube and now brave enough to follow patterns. It's easier than I thought it would be and I'm loving how quick things knit up

Team yellow! Will be worth it in the end. Shame there's not a lot of unisex clothes to choose from. X

I'm also team yellow! Super excited for the best surprise! It'll be like those days when you woke up at 4am Christmas morning to see Santa had been!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Sam, I'm knitting jumpers and cardigans. Learned to knit off youtube and now brave enough to follow patterns. It's easier than I thought it would be and I'm loving how quick things knit up

I learnt off YouTube this week it's reali easy need to learn to cast off I'd love to knit a different coloured blanket x

I'm also team yellow! Super excited for the best surprise! It'll be like those days when you woke up at 4am Christmas morning to see Santa had been!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

That's exactly what my OH says :)

We stayed team yellow with James and I am so happy we did. Being told I had a son just moments after having him will always be one of my most precious memories.

I didn't have any trouble bonding with baby and staying team yellow helped up not go overboard with buying stuff.

If we have number 2 I think we'd have to find out - not because we want to but for practical reasons - if we were to have a girl we'd need to buy lots so better to spread the cost than have to buy loads when baby arrives.

As I say though, I'd much rather be team yellow!! I am not usually one for surprises but my gosh what a surprise it is to finally find out if you have a son or a daughter.

xxxxxx

I stayed team yellow last time but this time I need to know. I was convinced throughout that William was going to be a boy, something inside me just knew. My OH said he didn't want to know so I had to bite my tongue all the way through my 20 week scan.
This time he wants to know too, he's convinced himself its a pink bundle though and keeps referring to baby as her whereas I'm thinking we're blue again. Less than 4 weeks til we'll know x

I have stayed team yellow much to oh's annoyance. I have got a load of unisex clothes but once we know will go on a little spending spree to by pink/blue clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back