Team yellow

mrz85

Reaction score
Who's staying team yellow , don't think I can b that strong

Were team yellow all the way!! Part of me really wants to know but I'm determined not to ask at scan!! X

My hubby wants to go for a private gender scan when I am 16 weeks ,I found out with my daughter at 16 weeks as well,might just let him find out scan lady can just tell him lol

Im team yellow!!! I cant wait to find out but im definately going to wait and have a surprise. Im more worried someone will slip up when having a scan or something as i desperatly want it to stay a surprise x

Yeah we're desperate for the surprise but going for a 3D scan later down the line so will have to be careful we don't see things we don't want to!! Haha. X

I'm going to be team yellow, a little part of me wants to know but I'm going to stay strong lol x

really admire team yellow ladies x

I'm team yellow, had my final scan 2 weeks ago and won't be getting a 3d one etc so won't know until it is born :D x

Im team yellow again for second time. It was great having the surprise last time :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I'm so desperate to know the gender I'm having a private at 17 weeks! Eek! I couldn't stay team yellow for anything.

We're staying team yellow - its our first and we really want it to be a surprise! So excited though! Hope we don't see anything at our final scan (booked for 21 weeks) that could give the game away - ;-) :lol: xx

With it being first baby we really want to know..i wouldnt go as far as paying £100+ for a private scan if they cant tell at 20wk scan. Xxx

With it being first baby we really want to know..i wouldnt go as far as paying £100+ for a private scan if they cant tell at 20wk scan. Xxx

If you did want to know and they couldn't tell you can always check Groupon for 3d scan deals as they always have them on offer for around £50

Last edited:
I will let you know ladies in 2 weeks time if I am staying team yellow :)

Hm..really don't know yet...my husband definitely wants it but I want to keep it secret.

I'm team yellow too! No going back for us, I am really looking forward to the surprise!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back