Team pink!

fcroxy

Reaction score
So we found out yesterday that we are team pink! It come as a total shock to me as I had convinced myself I was carrying a boy. I don't know why just a feeling I had. But I am soo happy and it was lovely buying so many pink things yesterday once we found out (we went a bit ott if I'm honest) but the problem we have now is we don't have a name. Being sure it was a boy we only had a fixed boys name whilst kept agreeing and disagreeing on a girls name. So any suggestions? I want something cute and girly xx

Congrats on team pink!
Girly names that come to mind are ones like poppy x
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Congrats on pink, I've convinced myself I'm having a girl but won't find out until birth day as stayed team yellow! :) I'll be shocked if we have a boy.

What kind of names do you like generally? More traditional or cute or "different"?
Also, think of your last name and work backwards :)

Congrats on team pink!! I literally gave birth to my first daughter on Monday - we named her Rosie and I love it and been getting lots of compliments about how cute/girly it is! X

Congrats!! I hope I have that surprise I'm convinced boy but would love a girl but as long as they're healthy!! I love the name poppy too! I like Sophia. Eliza, esme daisy xxx

Huge congratulations. =] I'm sure the name deciding process will get there eventually! =]. Enjoy all the pink bundles!!! Xx

I like Grace, Katie and Millie for girls names but I'm not allowed them as OH doesn't agree.

Thank you. I like esme, Lola, Evie, but would love a competely random name. My OH likes delfina, stevie, which i dont really like too much. We have completely different tastes. For a boy we chose Ari, which is unusual and I don't know anyone else with that name. We instantly agreed on the boys name but seem to disagree a lot on a girls xx

What about aria for a girls name then? I think that's really pretty. Zx

Congrats on team pink!! Yayyy

My mum has a builder named Ari! Only one ive ever heard off.

Aria is lovely

I like the name Aria but like Ari more for a boy and would want to keep that just I'm case we have a boy in the future. I like short and sweet names, I think Afia and Sierra are cute but OH isn't too sure. It's so hard picking the right name! Xx

I like the name Aria but like Ari more for a boy and would want to keep that just I'm case we have a boy in the future. I like short and sweet names, I think Afia and Sierra are cute but OH isn't too sure. It's so hard picking the right name! Xx

Afia makes me think of the girl off Eastenders all that time ago! :)

I found girls names SO much easier than boys, I'm sure you'll find something in no time :)

Congrats on team pink!! I literally gave birth to my first daughter on Monday - we named her Rosie and I love it and been getting lots of compliments about how cute/girly it is! X

I love the name Rosie but my cat is called that so it's defo out the question. It's such a pretty girly name tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back