Team Green/Yellow

AngelLily

Reaction score
Who else isn't finding out the gender?

With my son I had a private gender scan at 17 weeks, but this pregnancy I'm adamant I don't want to find out the sex :D My willpower is awful though, so I need some support to keep me from peaking at my 20 week scan :lol:

I am the same angellily I am on no.4 I have 2 boys and a girl already. I knew the sex with both boys but not with my daughter. I really want to stay team yellow this time but having moments of weakness already!! I've got harmony scan and blood tests tmw and they tell you sex if you want to know but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find out. Part of me really wants to know though lol. Hope you stay strong 😊 xx

I really want to be team yellow I just don't know if my resolve will last at the 20 weeks scan haha. I also would like a 4D bonding scan so that's two scans I'll have to try and say no I don't want to know the sex! But I do think it would be lovely to wait xx

Im 30 weeks and still team yellow... next scan is at 36wks but the end will be so near I can resist ;) xx

I was team yellow but eventually me and my partner caved and found out! But I have no willpower and easily persuaded my OH! Xx

My husband doesn't mind and I know he will keep me strong :lol:

I'm team yellow aswell. I'm finding it hard now, as my oh knows the sex of baby and keeps asking me everyday if I want to know :-( I really want it to be a surprise though, he will not crack me lol x

I'm team yellow aswell. I'm finding it hard now, as my oh knows the sex of baby and keeps asking me everyday if I want to know :-( I really want it to be a surprise though, he will not crack me lol x

Oh my lord you have the will of iron! I'd definitely crack under that pressure haha xxx

It's bloody hard lol, I think I'm just being stubborn now Mrsbee, as I know he is desperate to tell me as he is struggling to keep it to himself x

Well I definitely admire you will power, if my hubby knew even if I didn't want to know he'd accidentally let it slip, he's rubbish st keeping secrets haha xxx

I wouldn't be able to contain myself if my hubby knew! I would have to find out! You defiantly have better willpower than me.

We were team yellow and again this time (although OH is wavering)

I am... I'm prefefring "team rainbow" haha.

I have tonnes of clothes in all colours including rainbow stripes lol.

It's easier to stay strong as I've declined scans so literally no way of knowing haha.

But, I wanted to keep it a surprise anyway, and then my kids wanted the opposite to each other (eldest wants a boy, youngest wants a girl) so I'm even more determined not to know in advance because it'll save months of them arguing and the one who got their wish gloating & winding up the other one LOL.

Yep team green here too! We didn't find out with the first 2 either.

Hats off to all of you, I have no will power or patience haha! xx

Team yellow here, but hoping at 38+5 it won't be long before we find out! I wouldn't have minded finding out this time to sort clothing out, but hubby persuaded me not to. It's been hard though as we've had a few problems with this pregnancy and a few extra scans so I've been dying to find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back