tax credits

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Has any one else had this problem my dad was claiming tax credits for my sis (15) and i sent of my claim a month ago to claim for BB but i had heard nutting so rang them today anyway they sed i couldnt get tax credits for BB as my dad was claiming for my sis - so i told my dad and he rang them and asked Y and they said there could only be one claiment in a house hold so my dad has had to stop his as i would get more for BB - am i the only one that thinks that is stupid especially as the goverment say 'support ur children if it happens' sorry i am just totally pissed off

my brain stops working when i hear 'tax' lol i have no idea about anything to do with it. my mum is sorting everything out for me. Anyway not much help, hope you get it sorted out chick. let me know how you get on

well my dad has stopped his and i got mine through the other dayi got over £1000 back and i found out for working and child tax i get over £500 a month yay lol

What if your dad claimed for your sister and for your wee boy? Not suggesting any thing funny but if there can only be one claimant then surely he can claim for him.
The answer changes everytime you call these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back