Tax credits question. Online calculator

Frankie_Lou

Reaction score
Just a quick question as the info online is soooo confusing and wondered if anyone can simplify it for me lol.

I've filled in the online calculator with mine and OH's info, then it comes to the page where it says what we're entitled to £X amount. Is this £X amount a yearly figure/monthly/weekly? It doesn't seem to say unless I'm being blind. I'llbe giving them a ring later tonight after LO is in bed so I don't get disturbed but just wanted to get it straight in my head first.

Also my hours at work have got the option of changing so I wanted to put both ways into the calculator and work out which way will be better off. I don't want to take on loads of extra hours now I'm pregnant again if I'll be better of not iykwim.

Thanks ladies x

I'm pretty sure it's yearly as in between now and April 2014 but could be totally wrong

Thanks I rang up and they've put forms in the post for me to apply so we'll see what happens. Got a rude woman though she couldn't wait to get off the phone and I could barely understand her accent so didn't bother asking any questions!

Thanks I rang up and they've put forms in the post for me to apply so we'll see what happens. Got a rude woman though she couldn't wait to get off the phone and I could barely understand her accent so didn't bother asking any questions!

Ditto, I rang up few days ago to ask for a form too and the woman did the blurb bit and then hung up on me half way through a queation I was asking her!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back