Tax Credits- How long did yours take?

HideiLu

Reaction score
I sent our forms off over two weeks ago, but when I called up they didn't have record of it on their system and said it can take a few weeks.

How long did yours take to process? I'm getting worried as we're running out of time to get the maternity grant :wall:

I would phone them after about three weeks. I did....... only to be told that my request was on hold on the system? When I asked what that meant the said that basically if I hadn't have phoned it would have stayed on hold?!? And they basically wait for you to chase them up sometimes :roll:

I was warned that this might happen. I got it backdated though :D

Kim x x x

You can apply for the maternity grant while you are waiting to hear about the tax credit. The application has a space to say you are doing that.

hi there huni

dont talk about tax credits lol. i filled my forms in on the 26th of September, phoned them on the 10th October cus i hadnt heard anything from the :shock: they told me the same thing that it was on hold because my OH is from the isle of man and has a differnt NI to all of us grrrrr. to it needed to be sent off to head office, so it was sent to them who sent it bk to the other people who sent it to Isle of man to sent it bk to head office and now im still waiting they have untill the 30th of October and then i will be getting our PM involved its sooo hard without it grrrrr

Just found out why mine is taking so long!!

Have phoned up numerous times, giving my NI number and info, and they kept saying they had no info so was probably still being processed.

Last night I clicked that OH is on the claim too, so we called up and gave his NI number and they found our details right away - turns out the form is read by a machine and it had read NI number wrong so they had put the claim on hold until we called up :wall: :wall: :wall:

that happened to us huni

now they are waiting on our PAYE numbers now grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back