tattoos

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
who has them?
my OH is having one done now...an hour and 15 through the 2.5 hour job. its not his first one and its his second since iiv known him, but the last one i didnt know he was having it done that day....this one i know aobut and im sat here worried sick, hoping hes ok and not in too much pain!
Im having his name done in the new year in chinese symbols on my left wrist, quite small.
I jsut wondered if it is gonna really hurt me and what it feels like and if you here anything?! Im so scared but really want it done to show everyone i love him etc....
hmmm...help!

i have a tattoo on the botton of my back!!!it is quite painful
but its a pain you can put up with, its a strange feeling!!!!!
im getting LO's name on my wrist when he is born
if tattoos hurt us that much we wouldnt go back for more!!!

What part of his body is he having it? I have 4 tattoos and they dont really hurt all that much, they hurt more on boney places. It is noisy like a dentist's drill noise which is unpleasant but the pain isnt that bad really. My first tattoo I had done on top of sunburn (I didnt know I was sunburnt until the night) and I can tell you now that hurt like a b*stard! I almost passed out in fact. I have had another 3 since and the new needles they use arent half as painful as they used to be. Mine are all quite big too, If I can stand the pain im sure anyone can.

The outline is usually more painful than the colouring in I reckon, as its just one needle for the outline and a couple for the colour. But its all over pretty quickly, and the best thing to do is to keep chatting to someone whilst its being done so you dont think about the pain too much. I will warn you though, its addictive!! Once you have one you will want more and more!

the only tattoos i would get are of my kids names, I wouldnt get OHs done for the pure fact if we split up (touch wood we wont) then im stuck with his name lol

but thats just my logic :lol:

can you compare the pain to somethin e.g pinchin urself etc so i know how much it would hurt pls?!?!?! :think:

i couldnt describe the pain, it didnt feel like anything id felt before!!

my OH said its addictive too...hence he doesnt really want me to get one done.
Hes have a sleeve thing done today...shoulder and top of his arm.
Hes got a huge design all on his back and the bottom of his neck, jacob on his lower left forearm and Angel in elvish on his left bicep (he calls me angel :oops: )
Iv gone for the chinese symbol that way i can pretend it says something else if we split (which i know we wont). And also im telling my mum it says 'Toby'...what my bean was gonna be called if it was a boy....

Do they allow you to listen to an ipod or something....i cant stand the sound of dentist drills....i have panic atacks lpol

I have one on my foot, I didnt find it that sore.... one bit really hurt but the rest was tickly with the vibration on the gun on my foot.

SP_A0586.jpg

i dont have any - yet!... but i am a big fan of decent inkwork, and ive spent bloody years designing my own lol basic design of mine is quite big tho, and it incorporates little pieces from everyone that means something in my life :D - and the babys hand print when its a wee bitty older lol

tho that said i almost got my first done the other week, but i was in car crash that day an forgot all about the appointment :lol:

ive grown up around it tho, few of dads mate have tattoo parlours, and my ex has 5 i think - one of which was my design going up her side lol

I have two tattoos

This one is on my left wrist
S5000038.jpg

This one is on the back of my neck
100_0083.jpg

I've got a fairly small one on my shoulder. It was a bit sore but the vibrations made my skin feel kind of numb if anything. The worst bit was trying not to scratch it as they itch as the skin heals!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I have two tattoos

S5000038.jpg

Thats where im wanting mine done....what did it feel like? did it hurt lots? how long did it take?

Picture.jpg

This is my one on my right wrist and honestly it didnt hurt at all really, Its like if you were to get the tip of a pin/needle or something sharp and scrape it down your harm but not hard :think: if you know what I mean

This is of mine after I had it done so it was a lil swollen and sore but it looks alot better now

im sure i will be ok then!!!
ill eb getting it done after the new year....

Sarah&LJ said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":1wp5whnt]I have two tattoos

S5000038.jpg

Thats where im wanting mine done....what did it feel like? did it hurt lots? how long did it take?[/quote:1wp5whnt]

It took about 15mins in total... it just feels like a annoying pain like someone tapping you for ages

i had my neck one done a few months later so it couldn't have hurt that much :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 5.
1 on the top of my arm
1 on each shoulder
1 on my ankle (ouch!)
1 on the bottom of my back

Nic'n'Keeley said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":3obvsy77][quote="Nic'n'Keeley":3obvsy77]I have two tattoos

S5000038.jpg

Thats where im wanting mine done....what did it feel like? did it hurt lots? how long did it take?[/quote:3obvsy77]

It took about 15mins in total... it just feels like a annoying pain like someone tapping you for ages

i had my neck one done a few months later so it couldn't have hurt that much :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:3obvsy77]

Oh good im sure i can handle that :D

I'd like my tattoo lasered off....

....then I'd go to London Ink and have a big f'ing ace one right up my back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27