Tantrums

Lulu90

Reaction score
Luca only turned 7 months on Monday, but since the weekend he's been having tantrums. If I put him on the floor it's like his whole world is ending, tears streaming, he'll then roll over and cry into the floor. If I pick him up he smacks me and throws himself back, pushes me away. The only people he won't do this for are my mum and my OH, with them he's happy as Larry. Also he's started waking at 5am, he just lays in his cot and slams his legs down and talks to himself until I give in and bring him downstairs at around 6:30. He used to go to sleep at 8pm and sleep through til 8am but since last Monday he's not making it past 7pm and then wakes up between 5am-6am (if I'm lucky). His teeth don't seem to be bothering him all too much at the moment. Is this just a normal development or am I missing something? His routine hasn't changed, he's just fallen into a different sleeping pattern somehow xx

He crying when you put him down sounds like separation anxiety to me, my daughter has it really bad. I can't get anything done ATM as she won't chill if I try to tidy around her

Not sure about the sleep thing

Sorry that's not really any help

I'm not sure if it's that, I can walk out of the room and he couldn't care less. Just that initial putting him on the floor to play, all hell breaks loose. Thank you anyway Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back