tantrams

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
Willow is just over 9 months now and she has really started to have terrible temper tamtrams and she screams the place down is this normal?

yep. I bet she isnt walking and getting really pissed off about it. These things ususally happen before a big thing like walking, crawling etc. Dont worry.

oh good cause she isnt walking or crawling yet but i think crawling is going to happen soon poor lil mite must be so frustrating.

emmas the same she has such bad tantrums! usually if she doesnt get her own way or cant do something lol

hannahs been wingy sinse being about 6 months, but the last few days have been mad.
I just didnt expect on 8 month old to be like this at all (always thought it was more the 'terrible 2' age. She screams when i tell her no, she bites, pulls, pinches when shes really frustrated. ( like when she dosent want to lie on her back when changing her nappy/getting changed) or she has hold of somthing she shouldnt, or wants somthing she cant have.

its very hard work.

hannah isnt crawling or walking yet either.

My little lad went through all this too, just showed him that it made me cry when he hit me or bite me he got three chances then I would bite him back, he soon stopped! Now at terrible twos can go from brilliant to demon in 1 second. We got him out of the tantrums early on last time, but now, he has learnt 'Want' and 'Mine' I am putting it down to his last teeth coming but I just ignore him, it seems to work. If he hits you and then you tap him back, you just carry on for hours and he then finds it funny! :wall:

Scarlett is doing this at the moment too. I think its something we have to deal with sadly! She starts crying and screaming if she doesnt get what she wants, nappy changing and dressing her are a nightmare but like i tell her they have to be done!Good luck

so this is what i got 2 look forward 2 in the next couple of months then! :( :lol:

oran is kind of the same, not really bad but if he goes for something he shouldnt have (say remote control or dvd player) and I say no, and he ignores me if I move him away or take it off him he proper kicks off and cries and screams but only for 30 seconds, I just inore him and tell him not to be so silly and that temper tantrums will not get him what he wants!

Have you also noticed that although they KNOW not to go near the TV & DVD they look at you over their shoulder and turn deaf :lol:

Also if you're busy doing something and not giving them attention they go straight over to the TV, pooter, anything else they're not allowed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back