tanning lotion?

bbee

Reaction score
so ever since i found out i was pregnant i've had to stop my spray tans. i miss them so much, you never catch me looking pale! i always used to have my tan topped every two weeks!
anyway so im wondering, is a tanning lotion okay? like the ones where over a couple of days of using it you get that summery tan glow? would that be okay? :) xx

I use the dove daily moisturiser and it gives a lovely gradual tan. Im the same i hate looking pale but this is real nice and cheap too and it builds up the more u use! Although if u want to use an instant one then im sure they r safe! Its the sprays which are not as safe because of the fumes. Xx

thanks! i will try the dove one! i miss my tan!!:p xx

Yea I've used the dove lotion and the garnier summer one x

Last edited:
why have you stopped having spray tans?

i got told the fumes were bad and that it can be dangerous!xx

I asked my midwife and she said its perfectly fine - just make sure you tell the company before hand.

I've had one done now and absolutely fine :)

I'm the same though, hate being pale and was always on the sunbeds before... im constantly in my trusty st moriz tan now haha.

xx

ooo! yay! i might get one then! i've missed my spray tans! excited now :p !xx

I still have spray tans, dye my hair, get my nails done, get my waxing done! You can't put your life on hold. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I've stopped sunbeds & have to wait to get my semi perm brows done so its not as if I'm being reckless ......but don't stop looking after yourself Hun, you need to feel good to be happy & happy mum = happy baby x

oooo im excited right now! i'm going to dye my hair and tan myself up! i'm the hair extensions, false lashes, false tan, hair dyed sorta girl so it was a shock to the system when i got told i had to stop all that :p i've also continued getting my nails done etc but i just wasnt sure about the tan and dye so i didn't want to risk it! but yay, as soon as my mum gets back from new york gonna get her on the job :p (awful at dyeing my hair, got it on the ceiling in the bathroom and my dad had to repaint the whole bathroom hahaha!) xx

Last edited:
Tell me about it, I get the whole works & I hated the tri 1 spots, fatness & whiteness but now at least I'm fat & tanned & at least I look pregnant now!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back