tall baby clothes!?

kat1988

Reaction score
at 18 weeks our lo has outgrown 3-6 moth clothes, 6-9months fit her height wise but she's not fat enough for them! does anyone know where sells taller baby stuff? I've chopped the feet off some sleep suits for now but really need some proper clothes that fit for her!

Same here, will.ve watching out. Atm footless babygrows are the best as i can put socks on

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Try H&M, they do footless ones, other than.that dont know. My boy is 15 weeks, most 6-9 hangs off him width wise too

I was just going to suggest H&M fot footless all in ones. They are all quite 'PJ' like though, not really daywear?

Also try using separates - leggings and tops etc.

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I found separates work better as even if trousers are a tad short, it doesnt matter as much.

O is 19 weeks & it was finally cool enough last night to wear a sleep suit. The 3-6 didn't fit! Grr! Yet his tops are still big on him, his trousers fit him but won't last until 5 months nevermind 6 months!

atm she's living in vests which is ok when it's boiling but not good now it's cooled down a bit, the problem is even with leggings they're really baggy round the tummy as she's quite skinny (6-9m) or are more like shorts (3-6m)

do h & m deliver? there isn't one anywhere near here :/

I find noah has this problem already!! X

^^ so does Harrison! The only sleepsuits that fit his length are 11 pound & he's only 9lb so they hang off him.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Next and M&S are good for tall babies. My daughter is on the 99.6 centile for height and these shops are quite good for her.x

I have a uber slim/tall baby too.

He's 6m almost into 9-12m but they don't fit his waist - I've been putting the outfits on I know deffo fit him lol its a shame xxxxx

Different places seem to make baby grows differently, I've got loads hanging in the wardrobe and even tho they say 0-3, they're all different lengths.
I've found ladybird to be the longest, so you could try them? I got ours from very x

I have this problem too! My 'wee' man is 20 weeks and probably has about a month left in his 6-9 month stuff! I'm gutted cos some of it he's never worn cos it's been so hot. He has long arms and a long body too so I can't even cut the flamming feet out of sleep suits!

I'm just buying everything from primark now! I don't care if he only wears a pair of joggers once if they only cost £2!

Ptimark sizes are very small i found too, drives me mad. Next is a bit bigger though

Ptimark sizes are very small i found too, drives me mad. Next is a bit bigger though

All his 6-9 month stuff is from Next! Will not be making the mistake of spending £8 on a pair of jeans to be worn once again!

We dont do jeans anyway, joggers or soft trousers. I really like jojo, sizes are ok too(for toddlers)

thanks all, I actually request presents from next as I love thier baby stuff but I refuse to pay that much money!

I agree with the ladybird clothes. Jackson has a set from littlewoods and it's lasted him quite long its the only set of his 6-9m that fit him well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back