Taking his own nappy off

Jajis

Reaction score
With the heat like it is there have been a few times recently where the small boy has been playing just in his nappy. This was fine up until Monday evening when I was cooking dinner and went back into the sitting room to find him standing in his travel cot waving his nappy triumphantly above his head :faint: He then did it again yesterday. Luckily both times so far his nappy has just been damp, and he's not done anything while it's been off, but I do not want to risk it happening again when there's poo in there :shock: :sick:

So, any tips for stopping him playing with it? Or is it just a phase and he'll get bored of it eventually?!

HELP :lol:

Last edited:
Hee hee little monkey!!

How about pants? As in big boy pants? You'll need them eventually anyway and hopefully he won't be able to figure them out seeing as the waist is elasticated?! Failing that ...... duck tape?! :) x

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to suggest pants as he maybe wouldn't be able to pull them down?xx

Put the nappy on backwards? He seems like a clever kid though!

If you can find some cheap on fb or online cloth nappy wraps can come with poppers, you could put one over the top. Mother care/boots prob stock them as well.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hmmm, interesting ideas ladies, I shall look into them :)

I think it'll be okay when the weather starts to cool down a bit and he can wear trousers over his vests again... although at the moment it feels like it's never going to end :mad:

B wears pull ups to avoid this. He still sticks his hands down the front and I found a small rubber ducky down the back the other day!

B wears pull ups to avoid this. He still sticks his hands down the front and I found a small rubber ducky down the back the other day!
Sorry but... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thankfully he has yet to discover that he can put things in his nappy, although during nappy changes he does like to have a bit of a scratch :roll: I just try to make sure it's after I've cleaned that area!

Last edited:
B is obsessed with his willy! He sat on a chair the other day eating a biscuit with one hand and having a good old fiddle with the other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back