Taking charge of your fertility...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok so i know theres a thread at the top to do with this book, but Im going to take the chance to read it and see if whats in it helps me make an early bday pressie for myself!

Anyone fancy popping to the shops to buy it and join m in reading it? We can compare notes lol!!

x

I read it and i'm sure it's the reason I fell pg. Up until that point we had been doing it at the wrong time. It'd have taken a miracle or super strong spermie to fall. Wish I'd bought it when we'd 1st started, I could've saved some time.

I'm more than happy to read it again along with you.

I read this and like Trudyscrumptious76 I believe it was the reason I got pregnant.

Don't be tempted to read random chapters in the wrong order though, you really do have to start at the beginning and plough through - even if you think you already know stuff it will still heighten your awareness and make you see things from a whole new perspective!

Good luck with it all.

What does it tell you different that what we all already know though??

What Chrissy1 says and does anyone have a copy that they have read that they would like to sell?
I'd rather buy one from someone off here than a brand new copy :D

Chrissy that is what I wondered. I would get it to read over Christmas but my parents are staying so I would be a bit :oops:

hmm......yes I can imagine it raising a few eyebrows with your parents if they saw you reading it ..... You've have to claim that someone at work bought it for you as a joke christmas pressie.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would like to read it but I'd like to know what it's going to tell me that's different to what I already know before I spend my money on something. I'm stingy like that.. :D

I wish I could explain better but it tells you everything from the basics of your body up to the ins and outs of charting. I never really understood the whole CP thing, or what to feel for. It has pictures and descriptions of how it should feel. I also never realised the importance of CM I always thought the quality of mine was good but after reading the book I realised that I needed to improve mine.

It also took away the whole every other day BDing nonsense. I'm now aware of when I'm most fertile so BDing has become fun again not just every other day in case. Charting helped me to realise my luteal phase was short and that the Agnus Castus did lengthen it.

I got mine cheap from amazon. It was worth every penny. It answered every question I had. It also said don't be told by doctors to wait a year if you don't fall within 4-6 months of using the book it usually means there's a problem. I fell within 3 and I'm confident it won't take long this time.

ok....I'm going to try it!!

:x :x Just looked on Amazon and there's about 6 different versions on Amazon....which version do I want??

iv got the white one with green writing, its an amazing book. :D

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I wish I could explain better but it tells you everything from the basics of your body up to the ins and outs of charting. I never really understood the whole CP thing, or what to feel for. It has pictures and descriptions of how it should feel. I also never realised the importance of CM I always thought the quality of mine was good but after reading the book I realised that I needed to improve mine.

It also took away the whole every other day BDing nonsense. I'm now aware of when I'm most fertile so BDing has become fun again not just every other day in case. Charting helped me to realise my luteal phase was short and that the Agnus Castus did lengthen it.

I got mine cheap from amazon. It was worth every penny. It answered every question I had. It also said don't be told by doctors to wait a year if you don't fall within 4-6 months of using the book it usually means there's a problem. I fell within 3 and I'm confident it won't take long this time.

Everything she said!!

I thought I knew absolutely everything about TTC, but this book just draws everything together and somehow it just seems to make sense.

It was the best £12 I ever spent - it got me pregnant - surely that makes it worth every penny?!

It's out of stock at amazon!!!!!

have you lot bought them all :rotfl:

Ok.... I've just got a copy from ebay so I'll start it when it's delivered and let you know how I go on....

:pray:

Brilliant book, it really educated me and I fell pregnant quickly after reading it and using opks.

Good luck!

I've just ordered my copy from ebay :)

Here's hoping it does the trick :pray:

Hi

If only I knew! I sold my copy on Amazon last week, I would have offered it to you all. I had the book for 6 weeks and only flicked through a few pages and got my BFP!

Sorry girls I could have sold it to you

Mx

Ok just wanted to say i have strted reading this today and so far its REALLY interesting!!

going to go and read another chapter, its one of those books u just want to get really stuc#k in so it will hopefully give you some answers...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back