Taking Bump Pic every week?

nikkid

Reaction score
HI just a wee quick question. Do you think its worthwhile taking a pic of bump every week or will I be better taking it once a month. I want to take pics of my growing bump as I didnt do it with my last pregnancy and really wish I did :)

I'm going to start taking bumpy pics every week because I'm going to keep a scrap book of my pregnancy.
If not every week, every 2 weeks :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm by far no professional on the subject... but personally i would go with 2 weeks also. In the pictures it will show more of how much your bump is growing every couple of weeks!

yeah i was thinking of doing it every week just wasnt sure if i would notice a difference from week to week xx

No point me doing pics though, i have a bump when i'm not pregnant! LOL!

I did them all the time last time lol, will prob take oics every couple of weeks this time too :) x x

I did a pic every Sunday from 8 weeks and I'm so glad I did :) agreed, there's not as much difference between them as if you do them less often, but to see the subtle changes and how the shape changes is lovely. I got a little photo book from snapfish with each pic on its own page and will keep it with E's other memory box stuff. You have nothing to lose by taking one each week... Better to have them and not want them than to not have them and wish you did... A photo only takes a minute :)

Enjoy every second of it hun... Everyone tells you how quick it goes and you think 'yeah right whatever, its taking forever for me' but my little one is one next week and I literally have NO idea where the time went!

I'm doing one every week again this time. I can say there isn't much difference in the beginning tri's. Have to say after 20 weeks my bump was showing alot more. Just can't wait to compare them hehe. I upload mine on here weekly but two weekly on facebook as not to flood it plus I can then see more of a difference on there x

ill take them every week and see if i can see a difference. I took my last one on tuesday at 6 weeks so ill take my next one on tuesday again x

You may have to re take them depending on when your 12 week scan is and if your put back or forwards, luckily I was right on my dates this time x

I think im right with my dates if im wrong it will only be a couple of days either way.........i think lol :)

I do them every Monday when I turn the next week. I can really notice a difference now, with Pip moving up and down all the time!

I did it every week (almost!) in the same place, I want to put them together and make a little film of my bump growing just not got round to it yet!

i do mine first thing in the morning every 2 weeks from 8 weeks. Did start with weekly but got paranoid that i wasnt growing so this works for me x

I think i'm going to do mine every 2 weeks :)

I do mine every friday first thing in the morning before eating etc - come on nikkid, I'm looking forward to your 7 week one! haha

ha ha sorry my OH has disappeared away to work and forgot to take pic, ill defo post it tomorrow though :) JJmum i cant believe how neat and cute your bump was all the way through, I cant wait to be able to look back at all my bump pics :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back