Taking baby food on airplane

Kimi89

Reaction score
We’re going trip to visit family abroad end of March and little man will be almost 8 months. I read on a website you can take foods for baby on the plane such as milk, jar foods or finger foods. I would like to take my own prepared finger food snacks for him and I can breastfeed of he wants it. Does anyone know of this is true or are you expected to buy snacks once you’ve gone through baggage checks?

Thanks!

Anytime we've travelled the airport staff have been really reasonable. Even when he was a bit older (2) we brought milk and water in cups for him along with food stuff and yoghurts etc and never had any problem.

finger food would be no problem anyway its just containers of liquid or semi liquid stuff that can be an issue e.g family /friends always seem to give presents i cant get back on the plane! jam, wine, bubble baths! . but finger food would be fine even for an adult let alone a baby so you'll be fine

We have just flown back from France. We didn't take any liquids as he is breast fed and blw but they just asked me at security to put any baby milk in a separate tray. They might ask you to taste it if you have a lot.

We had a massive packed lunch for us all that just went through the scanner as usual. It is only liquids they want to know about.

That’s good to know! I’ll stoll be breastfeeding but he’ll have his sippy cup on the flight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back