Taking a month off..

luratraloora

Reaction score
Decided to take a month off from charting, ovulation tests etc and just relax and enjoy it! Find myself so stressed out at the moment with it all waiting for positive OPKs, checking my cervix several times a day, watching my temp go up and down and just everything uggh. Im also stopping all these vitamins im taking and just going to take Pregnacare.

I'm doing the same hun.

In full going to take my vitamins but I've used then all up I'll just take my usual pregnacare conception ones.

We've been ttc for nineteen months and I'm getting a bit fed up of it now! We are moving house at the end of June so I'm concentrating on that for the time being.

So it's no opks, no apps, no cycle tracking and just relaxing and dtd as and when we want to.

Everyone always says just relax and it'll happen... I guess we'll find out if they're right!!

XX

Thats what I did this cycle :) although I regretted it when it was time for ovulation ahaha x

You ladies are right, think I will do the same next cycle. Other people just dont get how draining/depressing tiring this all can be.

I've just done a relaxed month, no opks, no temping. If all the stories about the relaxed approach are true, then we'll all be celebrating BFP's shortly :) Good luck all!

I've just done a relaxed month, no opks, no temping. If all the stories about the relaxed approach are true, then we'll all be celebrating BFP's shortly :) Good luck all!

How have you found it??

How have you found it??

Not too bad, kind of took any pressure of having sex on a particular day (Ie after a positive opk) which always stresses me out. I am missing temping in the 2ww though. But overall, definitely less stressful.

I was thinking this yesterday funnily enough. Given up for this month as CD36 and no idea where I am so perhaps after AF we will stop it all for a month too. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back