Take a look at this!!!

I'm not sure what I think about this :think: We need solutions and if this is one of them then it can't be such a bad thing can it? The consequence's are enormous if we do nothing. I need to mull this one over :think:

I'm going to be hounded for this... but I kinda agree... :oops: not about the tax thing though I think that if a person has more than 2 kids then they should receive no further benefits to support the extra kids they have rather than tax the life out of them :roll:... I think it would deter a lot of people who claim benefits then have loads of kids so they can claim more... It deters people here from having big families, mind you, you get no benefits at all... :rotfl:

I think over population can be attributed to many ills in the world... although forcing things on people concerning kids is a very sticky subject. The climate is changing dramatically, and if we want to guarantee a decent existance for our kids now, then sacrifices need to be made...the tax I assume is aimed deterring people from having kids... :roll:

One of my biggest worries is that there will be a sudden and dramatic climate shift in my daughters lifetimes where their kids might suffer or even die..

personally I'd love to have three kids and technically because my parent's only had one baby, I could do that without risking over population...

People like Katie Price... who wants loads of kids, she doesn't bother me.. she has the money to support them all.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back