Tablet

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Levi89, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

I've taken a real shine to proper sugary tablet! Not even the taste - its the texture, which before I was preggo I wasnt keen on the grittyness!
    I about killed Hubby when he pretended he never got any when he came off the nightshift at 7am haha! I am turning into a crazy lady! Lol xx

2. weefoggy

weefoggy Well-Known Member

Funny that, I'm Scottish but live in England and my OH is English anyway my mum was talking about getting tablet at a Christmas fete on skype the other night and OH had no clue what it was and I struggled to describe it, in the end I said it was hard fudge but it isn't really anything like fudge is it?! I have had a right craving for some ever since though! Must be the need for sugar!

3. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

I really really want some now and don't know where I would be able to find any where I live :( x

4. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

If you girls want I can mail you some after the xmas rush? Loads up here! Nom nom! Xx

5. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

Heehee, wish I could find something I really want to nibble on! I like tablet, but never eat too much of it although I can imagine it being something that you definitely get a craving for! I probably prefer fudge I think xx

6. kirsty27

kirsty27 Well-Known Member

I made a batch of the stuff to put in Xmas hampers for family but ended up eating most of it!! Had to do another batch - oops.

7. So_hopeful81

So_hopeful81 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what tablet is??? I am intrigued! Xxxx