Tablet

Levi89

Reaction score
I've taken a real shine to proper sugary tablet! Not even the taste - its the texture, which before I was preggo I wasnt keen on the grittyness!
I about killed Hubby when he pretended he never got any when he came off the nightshift at 7am haha! I am turning into a crazy lady! Lol xx

Funny that, I'm Scottish but live in England and my OH is English anyway my mum was talking about getting tablet at a Christmas fete on skype the other night and OH had no clue what it was and I struggled to describe it, in the end I said it was hard fudge but it isn't really anything like fudge is it?! I have had a right craving for some ever since though! Must be the need for sugar!

I really really want some now and don't know where I would be able to find any where I live :( x

If you girls want I can mail you some after the xmas rush? Loads up here! Nom nom! Xx

Heehee, wish I could find something I really want to nibble on! I like tablet, but never eat too much of it although I can imagine it being something that you definitely get a craving for! I probably prefer fudge I think xx

I made a batch of the stuff to put in Xmas hampers for family but ended up eating most of it!! Had to do another batch - oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back