Symptoms

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
I'm 5+6 with my first following my 2nd IVF, so far I haven't had any symptoms, apart from the sore boobs on and off which could be the medication & I think I've been a little more tired than normal but it's nothing drastic, is this all normal? X

With my son my symptoms didn't kick in until 7 weeks some women are lucky not to have any it's hard not to worry though x

My symptoms didn't kick in till 8 weeks. I wouldn't worry X

I didn't have any symptoms with either of mine apart from the missed period xx

Thanks ladies that really helps :) a friend also told me yesterday that steroids can mask symptoms too X

Mine have only just kicked in this week and your BFP was a few days behind mind, I expect you will get some very soon! x

I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if it wasn't for a few missed periods, countless bfp and a scan lol I haven't had any symptoms at all!

In my first pregnancy I started slowly developing symptoms from around 6 weeks, until they really kicked in at around 9 weeks.

I'm currently 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second, and have has really sore breasts, feel super tired (trying to go to bed early when not working late) and a bit of nausea after breakfast until I have eaten my lunch, then feel loads better in the afternoon. Until later when I get tired and I feel nausea again.

Some people don't experience any symptoms, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back