Symptoms

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by FBTTN8079, May 17, 2016.

1. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

I'm 5+6 with my first following my 2nd IVF, so far I haven't had any symptoms, apart from the sore boobs on and off which could be the medication & I think I've been a little more tired than normal but it's nothing drastic, is this all normal? X

2. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

With my son my symptoms didn't kick in until 7 weeks some women are lucky not to have any it's hard not to worry though x

3. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

My symptoms didn't kick in till 8 weeks. I wouldn't worry X

4. first_time_mum

first_time_mum Well-Known Member

I didn't have any symptoms with either of mine apart from the missed period xx

5. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies that really helps :) a friend also told me yesterday that steroids can mask symptoms too X

6. Blueflower

Blueflower Well-Known Member

Mine have only just kicked in this week and your BFP was a few days behind mind, I expect you will get some very soon! x

7. catswiskers

catswiskers Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if it wasn't for a few missed periods, countless bfp and a scan lol I haven't had any symptoms at all!

8. AnnaElizabeth

AnnaElizabeth New Member

In my first pregnancy I started slowly developing symptoms from around 6 weeks, until they really kicked in at around 9 weeks.

I'm currently 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second, and have has really sore breasts, feel super tired (trying to go to bed early when not working late) and a bit of nausea after breakfast until I have eaten my lunch, then feel loads better in the afternoon. Until later when I get tired and I feel nausea again.

Some people don't experience any symptoms, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.