Symptoms varying depending on sex of baby?

pringle88

Reaction score
Just wondering what your thoughts were...

I am having hardly any symptoms at all and I didn't when I was pregnant with my daughter do you think there is any link between symptoms and sex of baby?

I keep saying I think it's another girl because I feel exactly the same as I did on Ella but I dunno if that's actually a stupid thing to say! Lol

Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

i hardly had any symptoms with Hannah........not in the early weeks anyway. other than tender boobies and felt a bit weird and off my food. but i didnt have many cravings or sickness til much later on xx

I don't think it's true. With all 5 of my boys the pregnancies have been completely different symptom wise and craving wise x

I had similar symptoms and I've got one of each.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I was wondering the same thing!i feel much more nauseous with this pregnancy and it is 24 hours a day at the moment! I have my first scan on Tuesday (think it will put me at 7 weeks) which is obv way too early to tell the sex.....but it will show whether there's more than one hiding in there, as my other thought has been twins rather than different sex as the doc said my hcg and progesterone levels were very high....!!! EEK!!!!!

it was true for me - I had no nausea or sickness with my son, but terrible 24/7 nausea and sickness until 16 weeks with my daughter! also craved savory with son and sweet with daughter (after the nausea stage anyway, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back