Symptoms or wishful thinking?

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
I thought the witch had got me on Sunday morning (CD40) when there was one drop of blood in the toilet and minimal pinkish CM which I assumed was the very start of AF. The spotting on the paper was there odd times on Monday and barely there yesterday and as far as I can tell nothing today.

Last couple of days I have been so very tired, hungry (really hungry today) diarrhea today, lower back pain, slight cramping and heartburn. My cycles can be irregular and I got the closest thing to a positive OPK on CD36 so I cant be certain how many DPO I am, but if that was right it would put me at 7DPO with no real idea of when AF is actually due since she makes her appearances in her own time

As its my wedding anniversary I am going to test with FMU on Tuesday so if I am it will be the icing on the cake. I understand that I wont know either way for sure until I POAS but does anyone else think these could be good signs or am I reading too much into it all and its more a case of wishful thinking?

Hmm it could have been ovulation spotting on day 40 if it took you another couple of days to ov after day 36? Bit early for IB as that is most common on 11dpo. Fingers crossed for you.

I dont know anymore, my friend thinks its all in my head because my body/brain wants me to be pregnant so much its causing the symptoms. I hope not, nervous to test on Tues in case its negative and I am already on CD45 now so if its not pregnancy its just a whole load of wasted time when I have to wait for AF to get me before we can look at starting again. Hard work all of this business.

Didnt know that ov spotting was a thing? Why didnt my doctor tell me this during the 7 months I have been seeing her for this problem? I hope it wasnt that because we have not DTD since last Friday

Yes ovulation spotting is a thing although it is not that commonly noticed, lots of GPs don't really know much about fertility I'm afraid. I would have tested by now to put me out of my misery! How much longer are you going to wait?

Tomorrow morning im testing for my wedding anniversary! Today its been pinkish CM again on the paper nothing on my pad so we shall see what is happening tomorrow

Good luck, fingers crossed for you! X

Thanks. I was so hopeful considering today is CD49 but these pics dont lie

Attachments

• IMAG2050.jpg
    IMAG2050.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG2053(1).jpg
    IMAG2053(1).jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG2103.jpg
    IMAG2103.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 14
Have you thought about taking vitex? Get your cycle sorted out/shorter? Ive read so many good reviews on them making people's cycles alot shorter. I bought them, but read your not supposed to take if cycles ok, I'm a 30-33 day cycle but I don't ov every month, so I don't wanna ruin it by trying but look into it, they sound amazing x

So sorry. Keep positive till AF come though xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Never heard of that before PB. Going by this cycle I cant even be certain I do ov each month, sad times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back