Symptoms Opinions

purplelovr27

Reaction score
So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Jan 17,18, and 27. On the 28 and 29, I had spotting. The typical sounding implantation bleeding spotting, much lighter than a period barely anything and was dark red but mainly brown. Since the spotting stopped (going on 3 days), I've had mild cramping in my lower abdominal. As of today my period isn't due for another 10 days, so it's too early to test. My typical cycle time is about 32-36 days. Today, I did an ab workout and had pain or much worse cramps than I have felt before. Idk if that could be a sign. Also have been sneezing, burping, and gassy more than normal yesterday and today. What are your opinions??? Could I be pregnant???

The only way to know is to test but if you're not due on for another 10 days I would wait at least another 5 days before testing x good luck x

Yeah. I was going to wait until this weekend when there is about 4 or 5 days till my period. I wasn't sure if any of my symptoms point to pregnancy?

It's all possible but unfortunately practically every symptom you can come up with seems to point to pregnancy when you google it!! For many, they're very similar to when period is due, others are just coincidence I guess. I hope you get the answer you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back