symptoms have changed

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!

I am 7 weeks pregnant and until this week i had tummy pains and constant discomfort. I used to get up at night to go to the toilet and I used to feel sick all day. Now it has changed a bit. I do not have any pains or discomfort in my tummy( do not even feel bloated anymore, not at all) and can sleep most nights without getting up. i still do feel sick but at different times of the day, not constantly. I have got cravings but then at dinner time, the idea of eating makes me feel sick. My breast is still sore but have not developed those montgomeries tubercules. and I have been feeling a bit depressed lately.

Is it normal changes? I only have my first visit on the 18th at the doctor( the first one changed me surgery) and god knows how long it will take to see the midwife! So I would be grateful for any advice, it is my first pregnancy.

thanks,
Natalie

Hi natalie, I'm nearly 9wks pg with 1st and it is a scary,exciting and emotional time. I felt at the beginning that I was alone and didn't really know wot to expect.This site helps loads.I don't have midwife til about 11 weeks.
My symptoms have changed slightly too I don't use loo so much down to every other hour now lol, My breasts aren's as bad now but are getting bigger as is my tummy it bloats out well in the afternoon. Every afternoon between 3-4pm I get real tired like not slept for week lol. I don't really feel like eating but know I have to and healthier too.My tummy cramps r very mild now and hardly notice them.Every pregnancy seems different so try not to worry hun pm if you want to chat privately about anything.
sandy xxx

Every pregnancy is different ... stay postive. What I have read from your post, you are still experienceing some pregancy symptoms. You are still early in pregnancy and things will change ... I have nights where I am up 2 or 3 times to potty and other nights I can sleep til 7 am ... don't worry so much about that part. Enjoy being pregnant and let nature takes its course.

With each of my pregnancys they were all different. Chin up .....stay postive!! Worrying and stress doesn't help! God Bless!

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03
Miracle#4 due 11/16/2005

Hi Natalie

I had a lot of discomfort in the first few weeks, which stopped at around 7-8 weeks, also my nausea changes all the time - most of the time it was all day, but then I would have some days where it would be just a couple of hours, and even a couple of days with none at all! I really panicked then, but my 12 week scan showed everything to be OK.

Regarding constant toilet breaks, that was also a problem to start with, but then from about 8 - 14 weeks I was OK. Now I'm going all the time again!

It is hard, but you must try not to worry - it sounds like your hormones are doing their job (and giving you a good old run-around!). It seems like it will be ages away, but you'll be amazed how quickly your doc's appointment will come around and I should have thought you would be seeing the midwife pretty soon after - I had my booking in appointment at 7 and a half weeks - some insist on 2 missed periods but that's not far away for you now.

Take care and good luck.

LBxx

Hi!

Thanks to all of you for reassuring me! I will have to wait until the appointment to be 100% sure but i stepped on the scale this morning and put on 4 pounds so i think everything is settling down. I have no pains, which means than nothing can be bad :D :D

It is good to know you can talk to people on this forum, it makes pregnancy easier :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back