Symptoms gone at 8 weeks

MillersMissus

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? Went to bed last night with sore boobs and an appetite. Woke up this morning - no sticky feeling or headache that I've been waking up with, not really hungry which I always seem to be, no sore boobs. Trying my hardest not to worry and keep calm as I have a scan on Tuesday but can't help but think the worst - did anyone else's symptoms go around the 8 week mark? X

I think symptoms can be very sporadic, so try not to worry (I know it's hard)! By tonight, you'll prob feel sick again and wish you didn't lol xxxx

I wouldn't worry.....my symptoms come and go. Had none yesterday, went to bed and woke up at 3 lying on my tummy with the worst pain in my boobs lol

Mine went for 3 days around week 8-9 and I found myself almost pleading for the sickness to come back I was so worried but then of course they came back with a vengeance! Not sure how true it is but a friend of mine said your hormones rise and then balance out over a 3 day cycle - I.e you might feel rubbish on a Saturday then progressively better over the Sunday and Monday and by Tuesday you would be feeling rubbish again! This has certainly been true for me.

See how you get on over a couple of days and if you are really worried call your midwife! X

Thanks all. I officially hate tri 1! After 3 losses I'm a paranoid anxious wreck. It sounds sadistic but I'd give anything to feel sick haha!! Hopefully it's just things settling ready for the next onslaught of hormone increase x

Similar thing for me at week 9, stopped feeling hungry or nauseated if not snacking, no boob pain, sleeping better and i even felt like my bump went down!

OH woke me up from a bad dream last night as i was making noises and then told him a spider bit me, so im finally thankful for the vivid dreams returning.

Im waiting for my dating scan app to cone through and mentioned my concerns to the midwife re symptoms going but she wasnt concerned. I got the what will be will be speech which wasn't particularly helpful.

I think symptoms do seem to change 8-10 weeks so i would try not to worry. X

Hormones usually balance themselves out by 8w and then ypu have a hormone surge at 10w and sometimes a few come back by then.

Week 10 for me is the only week Ive been sick, the rest fine. Im getting vivid dreams, more peeing and still super tired alot. But other than that boobs etc are fine.

I seemed to have lost some water weight too, my work trousers were cut in half by them but I wore them the other day and my friend even says I could have sworn you had a bump yesterday :lol:

Until the second trimester hormones fluctate loads as baby is developing they usually all settle again by about 14w.

Im sure youll be fine. Being on this forum a few year the amount of threads posted RE: loss of symptoms between 7-9 weeks is a common sight. Your not alone.

xxxx

I'm 8wks and apart from having extremely sore boobs, I have no symptoms at all!

Thanks everyone for reassurance. Aren't symptoms weird?!? I was laid on the sofa last night and when I got up my boobs were throbbing!!! As I said above, it feels like they have been scolded!! Woke up this morning with headache again so yesterday I must have been given a "break" (just caused panic and worry though haha!!). Hope you are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back