Symptoms gone 11/12 weeks

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

According to my scans I'm 11+3 and according to my EDD I'm 12+1. I've woke up the last 2 mornings without my usual sore boobs (this has been near enough my only symptom) does this sound right. I'm so scared something has gone wrong that I've not been able to enjoy my early pregnancy at all xxxxx

Have you had cramps or spotting? They say it's normal for symptoms to come & go. My nausea seems to be gone & I'm not as exhausted as I have been. X

No cramps or spotting at all just no symptoms. I didn't have many to start with so I was holding on to the sore boobs lol xxxx

I think it's normal. They'll probably be killing you tomorrow 🙊 When is your 12 week scan? X

Tuesday at 09:40 I' can wait to see them and know they are ok xxxx

Perfectly normal. My nausea has vanished just want to eat all thefood, symptoms esp start to ease up now going into tri 2

At about this time, I had a few days or so where my boobs stopped hurting and everything felt normal again! Then it all came back to bite me in the bottom!
A good sign, no cramping or bleeding :)
Good luck and enjoy the scan. It is the most amazing thing in the world.
Xxxxx

At about this time, I had a few days or so where my boobs stopped hurting and everything felt normal again! Then it all came back to bite me in the bottom!
A good sign, no cramping or bleeding :)
Good luck and enjoy the scan. It is the most amazing thing in the world.
Xxxxx

I thought this before my scan, my boobs stopped hurting and I just cried in the waiting area and i didn't feel pregnant as very else there had a bump and I just had a bloat lol however when I saw the HB on the screen I cried some more, it's normally for symptoms to go, all I have now is every now and again I feel sick x

I wouldn't worry. I had very little symptoms, still now have hardly anything other than a growing belly & now the movements to make me believe I'm pregnant.

I only ever had sore nipples & bloating which would come and go within the first 12 weeks and so unless you have any bleeding I wouldn't worry. Easier said than done, we've all been there tho! Xx

Last edited:
Im the same! Im 12+2. My only symptom is sore boobs too and some days I am sure they are only sore because I keep pressing and squeezing them to see if they are tender.
They tend to hurt more on the days I have been at work but they def dont hurt as often as they did in the beginning.
I have my scan Mon morning

i think the placenta takes over production of your hormones at this stage so hopefully that is the end of the horrid first tri symptoms for you.
my first pregnancy the horrid symptoms stopped dead at 12 weeks and i had to remind myself i was pregnant for the next 3 months!
my second preg the symptoms stopped at 10 weeks which did make me panic but all was fine.
just waiting for them to stop with this one.

9weeks 1 day. due 11th nov

Hi ladies, so you were right, they are really sore tonight so I'm feeling a bit more positive :) thank you for all your messages and experiences xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back