Symptoms are going......again :(

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Only a few days ago I posted about being an obsessive boob squeezer to reassure myself that they still hurt, well last night when I went to bed they didn't, they still don't this morning, I have no other pregnancy symptoms and this is what happened before my mc last time. :( x

Don't panic just yet hun, i was exactly the same as you. My boobs started out really hurting and now they seem fine, i had a scan on monday and saw little squidgy fluttering about so it doesn't always have to be a bad sign xx

It's driving me mad, I just remember this so clearly last time, I had a mmc at 8+ weeks so no bleeding happened until I had my 12 week scan and was told of mc....I have at least another 3 weeks until my scan x

Please try not to worry yourself. My boobs stopped hurting around week 9, and I was obsessive about squeezing them too! It is quite common for symptoms to begin to ease off, so it doesn't necessarily mean something bad x x

Hi. Don't stress hun. Symptoms come and go. I too had MMC last year so this time have been really worried about everything. I was exactly like you at the start of this pregnancy - kept squeezing boobs to see if they still hurt. On occasions they didn't but that can be down to something as simple as what bra you were wearing. Be thankful for having a day of normal boobies cos pain will probably come back with avengance tomorrow. Try and relax cos stress isn't good for baby. Hope everything is good for you. xx

Would you consider booking an early scan to put your mind at rest hun?

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying to keep calm, I don't really stress but I am worrying!

I have no time to get an early scan in privately, the closest is over an hour away and I'm self employed and fully booked this week. Going away for 5 days from fri! Nightmare!!! Everything always happens at once! X

Try not to think too much into it hon xx my boobs did the same last time I was pregnant! I even panicked when my ms stopped! I can completely relate to why you're worried as I've had a mmc before and it really played on my mind (so much so that I cried the second I got in the scan room! Poor sonographer didn't know what to do!) but all was well xx :hugs: xx think positive!!

Positive thoughts as much as I can...wish we could see inside our bodies now and then! X

Dont worry, sometimes symptoms ease off for a couple days and then come back with avengeance.
Also i now your only 9 weeks but around week 10 the placenta starts to take over and so symptoms do come and go. keeping fx for you x

Hey, I can completely understand how you are feeling, I have no ms, my boobs only hurt sometimes, they are not even bigger than before I think....and most of the times I forget that I am even pregnant. The only thing I actually have symptom wise is tiredness and extreme hunger....but Jose can be due to various reasons, they don't even have to be pregnancy related...I panic every day, every sec. I had an early scan and I saw the hb and I am still panic that sth will go wrong. I have one more scan in one week, so we will see.
As my gynecologist says, you can have all the symptoms of the world and still mc. You can have none and be fine. Its quite random. I suppose only time will show. Try to relax and forget about that. You may be surprised that your boobs will start hurting again soon.

Yea I know ur all right, I have to chill! I hope they get painful again! They are def bigger and harder so hoping that doesn't change....like last time I'm wishing symptoms on myself x

Try not to worry too much, hopefully a few days away will take your mind of it xxx

Dont worry, symptoms come and go, and can stop at any time

I know it's easier said than done, but my boobs have stopped hurting too now hun, so try not to worry :hug: xx

Last edited:
Hi, I never had sore boobs when pregnant, I did for a couple of weeks, but then they weren't so swollen and did not hurt so much, it is hard to know where your at in the first trimester as symptons can seem to come and go; I was advised to watch out for bleeding; spotting can be a number of things, if your worried speak to healthcare provider, although I know they do not worry to much in the first trimester as anything can happen; I wouldn't panic, but can understand your concern. I hope it goes well for you... xxx

Thanks girls, I have had a word with myself and decided to man up! I going to try and avoid all symptom spotting for the next 3 weeks! TRY! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back