Symptoms and confusion

Sistergeezer

Reaction score
Hey there
So I am sort of in pregnancy limbo here and decided to come here and see if anyone had any guidance.
I had unprotected sex several times through the course of last month (pull out method) while this is obviously a risky choice- I have never had a problem with it in the past. I can remember a specific time last month where it was an incredibly close call and my partner even said so immediately. I'm not sure the extent of the "damage" that was done but either way, not a good sign- right?? The timeline of things is a little fuzzy. I had some abnormal bleeding some time after this event. It did not seem like a normal period to me. It was early, light and not as long in duration. Since then I have been experiencing almost constant nausea (worse at night, it wakes me up and I'm uncomfortable) deep cramps, food cravings and aversions (I work at a coffeeshop and I am obsessed with coffee but the thought now makes me want to hurl) I've been drinking more tea which I normally hate. I am having discharge and using the restroom almost constantly. I also have a headache and a slightly elevated temperature. I am extremely moody, weepy and depressed. I feel like I'm on my period but no bleeding is happening. I have taken a few home tests which were negative (I didn't take them in the morning) I went in today for a blood test but I have to wait 24 hours. Given the circumstances what do you all think are the chances of pregnancy? Any advice or insight is much appreciated. Thank you so very much!

Why are you waiting for blood test results, do a pregnancy test?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back