Symptoms all but gone...

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Ok so I am worried... I didn't have many symptoms anyway, but over the past couple of days, I have noticed them fading... My boobs were the biggest symptom- not as hard or sore anymore, I am still peeing like their is no tomorrow and I am still knackered- but oh I don't know what to think! It's my first pregnancy so I am not sure what the hell is going on... I got my booking in app on Thursday, do I mention anything to her?

Help! Stressed out and worried!

Sorry to be a pain ladies!

It is worth mentioning, but it can also be normal and happens to a lot of women! Some are sadly about to miscarry, but MOST go on to have healthy babies, as symptoms just sometimes come and go!

Thanks Hun... I will mention it as I haven't got my dating scan until 1st Feb. I have done some reading and have seen that it can come and go...

I am same as you chick.
I've not had any sickness except 2 mornings of feeling nauseous.
I'm currently 9+4 and the tiredness I had is easing a lot and the bloating is starting to go a bit. Other that that not having a period since beg Nov is the only sign!

Some of us are just lucky but it's so worrying isn't it. I'll be asking my mw on Friday as she's taking my bloods. I would Defo ask your mw. Although I reckon if we've had no bleeding then they'll probably tell us all should be fine.

This is so common. I've freaked out about my disappearing symptoms every pregnancy! Just today I was so exhausted and nauseated then suddenly felt fine so I freaked out. Welcome to the stupid stupid first trimester- either you feel horrible or you're a wreck with anxiety because you don't feel horrible.

Thanks ladies, you have reassured me! I will mention it to my mw on Thursday... I will probably be as sick as a dog by then! Haha... Thanks again ladies x

I don't think you should worry Hun fairyprincess had the same didn't she on here and all was fine at the scan!
It wasn't a great sign for me but then I had brown discharge hand in hand with it! When I phoned doctors to get referred to EPU she said if I told her I just had the brown discharge or just the fading symptoms on their own she wouldn't be worried. She said with both hand in hand it would cause her more concern but it still doesn't mean that something is def wrong.

Don't worry but just being up at your midwife appointment :)
Xx

Thanks ladies... To be fair my boobs have started hurting again today, up all night peeing and felt nauseous from about half 5 this morning!

I really wouldn't worry to much about your boob soreness reducing, that is completely normal xx

This happened to me, I was really worried and posted a similar thread. Now I feel sick as a dog again lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back