Symptomless.

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
I've only had a sore chest but that's went away. I've not had any other symptoms. It's slightly worrying me. ):

I've read about a lot of women getting no symptoms at all. Don't wish them upon yourself, you're very lucky! Not long til you're 12 weeks and can get that pesky dating scan out of the way to put your worries to one side :)

I had symptoms for a week or so which was about the 6-7 week mark then a complete drop and haven't had any since really and my scan at 10 and a half weeks was perfect x

Didn't your Doppler pick up bubs heart beat though?
That's more reassurance than the dreaded nausea! xx

I complained I wasn't sick enough (as hadnt been sick) an the past two days I've been awful! So enjoy it! Haha x

I'm 24 weeks & I've never had any symptoms! Don't worry just enjoy carrying on as normal for as long as possible x

I had a look at the video that was posted on YouTube and I couldn't tell that big a difference and kept getting rand readings at random places so I've decided to leave that until later on instead of driving myself mad with it. I think because its getting closer the panic of finding out is setting in haha! My OH was reassuring today that I do have symptoms, bigger chest an I've put on a fair bit of weight, apparently, cheers Ross! So supportive haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back