symptom help plz

michelleb37

Reaction score
ok im never regular i had a period on the 10th nov and before that was in june for the last week ive had really bad gas farting all day every day lol and been constapatied aswell boobs not tender but niples feel tingly sometimes and pain was shooting through one breast but has now stopped my tummy feels is if im on a ride and is contantly turning over dr took bloods yestarday as i took a test on sunday morning and i had a verry faint pink line yestarday i took clear blue test not digital and i had a verry faint cross on it dr said could be earlie on thats y she took bloods and took a test herself and said she could just make out someting im just wondering if the symptoms im having are earlie symptome really hoping im pregnant thanks

Faint line is always a line, so implantantion must have occured! Congrats!I had a very faint pink line at 11dpo (yesterday), not too much gas lol but been having problem with nr2ing and sore back and bbs seem fuller! Good luck to you fingers crossed!

A line is a line and if you had 2 on 2 different tests I would say you are PG.congratulations xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back