Sympathy please........

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I'm feeling so poorly this cold is not shifting!! I'm refusing to get out of my pjs this wknd until it's gone!!! Xx

Awww... Make sure you get plenty of rest. Xx

:hugs: Make sure you get plenty of rest and plenty of fluids to flush it out of your system. :( Joys of the winter. x

I empathise! I have some mean sinus germs running around me right now! A sore head, ears and throat!!!! I have been feeling lousy for the last week. To top it off, my 4 yer old has a nasty cold which keeps messing with her temperature. One hour she has a high fever, the next I can't warm her up! It's a nightmare all of these germs!

lots of sympathy coming your way hun. Have to say I feel crappy myself with a UTI and the SPD and arthritis having a flare up. Plus I have a giant bump on my head where the OH elbowed me in the head last night in his sleep!!!!!!

I am comfort eating and watching the darts today (once I have hoovered and cleaned the bathroom!). I have my grotty leggings and my HUGE jumper on to keep warm with a blanket on the sofa!! Soooo pathetic I know. lol

Plenty of vitamin C girls and paracetomol if you have a high temp. Hope you all feel better soon and please keep your lurgy to yourselves lol *puts on surgical mask*l xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back