swollen vigina - normal???

pixie17

Reaction score
apologies it this is TMI. i have just got up and noticed i have a swollen vigina. its not sore or anything and i dont have a discharge, the lips are just swollen. is this normal?? I am 37+5

I've found this aswel I think someone correct me when im wrong its because there is an increased blood flow to that area so its a little swollen. I'm not sire though xx

I have the same hunni not overly concerned about it tbh xxx

Yeah this is normal defo. I remember mine swelling when I was pregnant with my son. Body is just getting itself ready for labour!!

mines been like that since like 15 weeks!! glad everyone else has the same thing lol

xx

i really hope it does go back to normal!! OH takes the mick out of it lol

xxx

Hmmm me too i felt mine i was like what the hell"!!! Ha ha ha

Lou I can't see mine either lol but I did get Jb to look the other night as I felt quite swollen down there as well (he was in his element I must say) lmao and he said I was too, it's the increase of blood flow that causes it and any way I see it as your body getting you prepared because if you deliver naturally you will feel very sure and swollen down there for days lol xxx

hi girlies this is completely normal, being swollen down below but it tends to become worse when baby is starting to engage as the pressure is worse!!

and yes it does go back to normal after :) although not straight away if you have given birth xx

Yup same! The worst part was DH actually telling me it had gotten fat! :rofl:

I wouldn't know myself as haven't seen it for such a long time now!

hi girlies this is completely normal, being swollen down below but it tends to become worse when baby is starting to engage as the pressure is worse!!

and yes it does go back to normal after :) although not straight away if you have given birth xx

Just noticed hun your onto baby number 3 like me, im just worried incase nothing goes back after 3! haha xxxx

Just noticed hun your onto baby number 3 like me, im just worried incase nothing goes back after 3! haha xxxx

hahaha it better had else i aint gonna be impressed :) you will have to let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back